REGISTER FOR THE TOUR :
Please click the link below to sign up (one form per person)
Run the Volvic Catchment Area Experience trail (43 km) on Friday 22 May, then retrace your steps on Saturday 23 May for an immersive tour of the Volvic factory where you’ll discover unique know-how and more than 50 years of history!
We’ll explain all the secrets of Volvic natural mineral water, from the shape of the bottle to the bottling, packaging, in cardboard boxes on the pallet, and shipment.
See you on Saturday 23 May for an unforgettable tour with the people of Volvic!
TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that you may not be allowed to join the tour if the following conditions are not satisfied:
- Participants must be able to move without difficulty (brisk walking pace) for more than an hour and climb/descend stairs multiple times (not suitable for people with crutches, plaster casts, etc.).
- Participants must wear closed shoes (no clogs, flip-flops, espadrilles, etc.).
- For safety reasons, children under 7 will be refused entry (ID requested at reception).
- In compliance with international agri-food standards, jewellery is strictly prohibited during the tour (smooth wedding bands allowed).
- Participants suffering from contagious illnesses (flu, gastroenteritis, etc.) will not be permitted to take the tour.
- Mobile phones must be switched off and left in the storage lockers at reception.
- Please refrain from eating, chewing gum, touching the products, smoking, taking photos or filming during the tour.
- Pets are not allowed.